Welcome to Orchard View naturals: artisan, natural skincare products & facial treatments in Somerset. I'm Lucy Stevens, owner & founder.
Some years ago, I had some aromatherapy treatments which made such a difference that I became curious about how they worked. This led me to train as an aromatherapist (2006). When clients started asking me to make products for them to use at home, I had to say yes. And so Orchard View naturals skincare was born in 2011.
Why Orchard View naturals? It’s where the business was founded - ‘Orchard View' was my home in the village of Shepton Beauchamp. Sitting in the sunshine in the garden, talking through the possibilities, the name of the house felt like a way of capturing a “golden glow”. We hope you agree.
Enjoy your visit.
- Member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists
- Professional Standards Authority Registered
- Insured with Holistic Insurance Ltd.
- Registered with the Office for Product Safety and Standards (OPSS).
- Aromatherapy Diploma, ITEC, Distinction.
- Holistic Massage, Anatomy & Physiology, Professional Conduct & Business Awareness Diploma, ITEC, Distinction.
- Diploma Fine Art
- BA Creative Arts
- MA Arts Management
- Advanced Aromatherapy (Kolinka Zinovieff, Mill Retreat)
- Advanced Natural Perfumery (Marina Barcenilla)
- Aromatherapeutic Facials (SEED Institute)
- Aromatherapy Product Blending from Creation to Regulation (ITHMA)
- Ayurvedic Face Massage (Exeter School of Complementary Health)
- Complying with Cosmetic Legal Requirements (Dr Roberto Ciaff)
- Education & Training Award, Level 3 (Bridgwater College)
- Essential Oils & the Skin (Tisserand Institute)
- Essential Oil Chemistry & Pharmacology (Robert Tisserand)
- Japanese Face Massage (Ann Parry)
- Natural Skincare & Skin Nutrition (College of Naturopathic Medicine)
- Rediscovering Aromatherapy Plants & Their Essential Oils (Dr Vivienne Anthony, ITHMA)
- 15 years experience running my own therapy practice
- Have also worked at The Orchard Centre Chard (Orchard Osteopaths), Minster Centre for Natural Therapies Ilminster, Jordans Courtyard, Ilminster & The Therapy Room Hambridge.